Recreation Summer Student (2 roles)
The Municipality of the County of Inverness is seeking individuals to join the Recreation & Community Wellness Department. The Recreation Summer Student positions are supported through the Canada Summer Jobs program. The Recreation Summer Students will work with the Recreation Summer Student Coordinator and the Recreation & Community Wellness Department staff in the delivery of recreation & leisure program within the County of Inverness. There will be required travel within the Municipality.
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed.
- Support groups and individuals in recreation and leisure programming.
- Assemble and sanitize supplies, sports, and game equipment.
- Promote safe outdoor recreation experiences within the County.
- Manage and maintain Summer Equipment Rental program.
- Support Community Wellness initiatives.
- Assist with virtual program development & social media.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Candidates must be high school or postsecondary students and returning to full time program in the Fall 2022.
- All applicants for this position must live within the Municipality of the County of Inverness.
- Applicants for the position must be a mature, responsible person, who is performance-orientated and can work independently.
- Team player who works well with others.
- First Aid Certification would be an asset.
- Experience and interest in hiking, sport, and physical activities.
Previous experience working with children is considered an asset.
Closing Date: Wednesday, June 1st, 2022 at 4:00pm.
To apply for this position, forward your resume in confidence to: email@example.com
May 18, 2022
Congratulations, Gerard AuCoin! The Cheticamp Kinsmen Club is pleased and honoured to nominate Kinsman Gerard…
May 16, 2022
L'élection municipale spéciale du conseiller du district 2 aura lieu le samedi 4 juin 2022.…
May 16, 2022
The Special Municipal Election for District 2 Councillor will be held on Saturday, June 4th,…