Recycling Line Labourer – Casual
The Municipality of the County of Inverness is currently looking for a reliable, self-motivated, responsible team player to fill the position of a Recycling Line Labourer. As many of our full-time staff began work as casual employees, this is an excellent opportunity to determine if a career with the Municipality of the County of Inverness is for you.
The Recycling Line Labourer will be required to hand separate recyclables from the blue bags, place in the proper stream and remove unacceptable material from the line to ensure the quality of the recyclable product. The Recycling Line Labourer will also be required to assist with baling the recycled product to prepare it for market. Other duties shall include daily clean up, assisting public drop offs, and any other tasks as deemed necessary.
- Perform duties in compliance with all municipal, provincial, and federal regulations and organizational policies
- Sort material on the recycling line
- Distinguish between various recyclable materials
- Ability to follow all Health & Safety practices & procedures
- Reliable and attend each shift on time
- Ability to work overtime and/or weekends
- Ability to work in various conditions with exposure to weather elements
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Valid certification in WHMIS, and/or First Aid would be considered an asset.
To apply for this position, forward your application in confidence to:
email@example.com by 4:00pm on Friday July 26th, 2019.
July 18, 2019
NOTICE: BOIL WATER ADVISORY To: All users of the Port Hood Water System July 18th,…
July 16, 2019
INVERNESS COUNTY, N.S. – Four Inverness County students have been hired by the Municipality for…
July 16, 2019
INVERNESS COUNTY, N.S. – 118 students have received their grade 12 diplomas from École NDA,…