Public Sale of Surplus Equipment by Tender
The Municipality of the County of Inverness invites tender bids for the following items:
|1||JCB Backhoe||IES Facility|
|2||Dynaweld Float||IES Facility|
|3||Pallet of Solid Waste Packer Parts||IES Facility|
|4||Pallet of Solid Waste Packer Parts||IES Facility|
|5||Bridgewall Stove||IES Facility|
|6||Fisher Salt/Sand Spreader||IES Facility|
|7||Bobcat Wood Chipper||IES Facility|
|8||Skid Steer Solid Tires||IES Facility|
|9||Utility Dump Trailer #1||Transfer Station|
|10||Utility Dump Trailer #2||Transfer Station|
|11||Utility Trailer #3||Transfer Station|
|12||GMC Top Kick Truck with 5th Wheel||Transfer Station|
|13||John Deere Tractor with Dump Trailer||Transfer Station|
|14||Bush Hog||Transfer Station|
|15||Set of Forks||Transfer Station|
|16||MAC Walking Floor Trailer (53 ft)||Transfer Station|
|17||International Dump Truck||Transfer Station|
- Lots 1 – 8 may be viewed at the IES Facility, located at 15109 Highway 19, Inverness, NS.
- Lots 9 -17 may be viewed at the Municipal Transfer Station located at 420 West Lake Ainslie Rd., Inverness, NS.
- Viewing may take place between the hours of 9am and 3pm weekdays between Oct. 12th to Oct. 27th, 2021
- All items are sold without warranty in ‘as-is’ condition. All bids must be submitted on an official Tender Form, which may be obtained by contacting Aaron MacDonald, Procurement Specialist at the contact information below.
- Tenders Forms must be submitted no later than 2:00pm AST, Thursday, October 28th, 2021. Late Tenders will not be accepted.
October 14, 2021
The Municipality of the County of Inverness is seeking one (1) member of the public…
October 13, 2021
The Municipality of the County of Inverness invites tender bids for the following items: Lot…
October 12, 2021
Congratulations, Bruce Miller! Margaree Area Development Association is pleased to nominate Bruce Miller as their…