UPDATE: Rapid Antigen Test Kit Distribution – Chéticamp
Rapid Antigen Test Kit (COVID-19 Test Kit) Distribution – Chéticamp
Chéticamp Rapid Antigen Test Kits Drive Thru:
- Date: February 15, 2022
- Time: 10am to 2pm or all kits have been given out
- Location: Les Trois Pignons, 15584 Cabot Trail Road, Cheticamp (please be mindful of directional barricades, pylons, and traffic direction volunteers and police)
- Note: One kit will be given to each vehicle without exception (reminder to those picking them up that each kit contains 5 tests.
- no walk-ups (it is a safety concern for all involved – there is phone-in delivery options available to all with transportation issues).
Call-in/Delivery of Rapid Antigen Test Kits:
- Date: starting on February 15, 2022, and continuing as resources and demand dictate
- Time: 10am and continuing as resources and demand dictate
- People unable to pick-up a kit at the drive thru due to various mobility reasons may call the Cape Breton Family Place Resource Centre (902-562-5616) and have a no-contact delivery of a kit.
- People requesting this service will be required to leave their name, phone number, and address.
- A call will be placed at the given number prior to the delivery (1-2 hours) to ascertain if the recipient is available to receive a kit as the kits can not be left outside for a period of time which will allow them to freeze and thereby possibly be left ineffective.
- Kits will be delivered as rapidly as resources and weather conditions allow – one kit per household
In each kit you will find:
- The elements to administer 5 separate tests which will indicate a presumptive negative or positive result for the COVID-19 virus.
- Instructions on how to administer said tests.
November 1, 2022
Municipality Launches Clean Energy Financing Program INVERNESS COUNTY, UNAMA’KI –The Municipality of the County of…
September 23, 2022
September 16, 2022
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE September 16, 2022 Municipal Offices Closed Monday September 19 INVERNESS COUNTY, UNAMA’KI…